Thursday, June 28, 2012

Firsts!

It has been days of firsts right from the beginning. First time to Anchorage and Dutch Harbor. First time cooking on a boat. I made 3 meals: handheld breakfast burritos, sandwiches and the pork crock pot dish. The guys liked it and no one got sick, so I am counting this as a victory! first time helping to tie and untie the boat! First wheel watch! First time trying on a survival suit. It was about 10 times too big for me, but I managed to get in it. Note to the ladies - put your hair up before getting into suit. There is some serious velcro on that thing! My hair got all caught up and jeff had to get me out. Lost an earring in the process, but it turned up in the bottom of the suit. Such a relief because the earrings were a gift from Jeff for our second anniversary. Not to mention, first time setting up and writing a blog. Thanks Mary for your help...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for all of your help. I finally got the app downloaded to me phone, so it's working at least.

    ReplyDelete