Sunday, June 16, 2013

The 2013 season is about to start...

In Seattle, this is a quick clip of just moving the boat from one side of Fishermen's terminal to the other.the video is on YouTube and uunfortunatelywont play on blogger.   We have a busy day tomorrow and are planning to depart around midnight....



So, this is my first post of the new season. We have a great crew and a beautiful boat. The Silver Dolphin is so well cared for by the owners and it is our privilege to work on it during the summer season.



We will be in and out of communication range for the next 6 days or so. Just wanted to get started and let y'all know - ALL IS WELL!!



I have no idea what I am going to cook for the boys. I don't think I have cooked more than 6 meals since last summer. Jeff is always shocked when I suddenly end up in the kitchen. But, put me on a boat and I can figure it out! Have to get better on deck too.  I am a little rusty, but about to get busy again.... better learn fast.



Talk to you all soon.



Joanna




1 comment: