Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hello again...

We are headed out of Seward. Go, go, go!

I only have a few minutes. It's been raining. For about 24 hours or more. Beautiful clouds. 


All is well. Lots of sea birds, whales and dolphins. The fishing has picked up too. We are managing with the three of us: Jeff, Ty and me. The guys do most of the heavy lifting, but I'm on deck more, shoveled out the tanks with Ty one all-nighter, didn't hit our bunk til 07:00. Also spraying the tanks down and generally doing more work on deck. My back is holding up pretty well. I try not to overdo it. The guys handle things that are too heavy to lift. Very much appreciated. 

I've got to go. We were in town for 5 hours and it's time to secure the galley and our stateroom because there is a roll outside of Resurrection Bay. 

Quick shout out to my niece, Alex - I love you beautiful. And I'm always right behind you 100%, without question or hesitation. Will see you in the fall. 



Joanna 

3 comments:

  1. Always love your updates! Ty tried to call me this weekend but we missed each other. Was hoping all was well. What happened to the new deckhand? Did he already bale? I hope they send you guys to Petersburg. It's been raining here too. It can stop any time. I'm ready for the sun to return! 😉 Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your updates! Ty tried to call me this weekend but we missed each other. Was hoping all was well. What happened to the new deckhand? Did he already bale? I hope they send you guys to Petersburg. It's been raining here too. It can stop any time. I'm ready for the sun to return! 😉 Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you! Glad it's picking up, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete