Sunday, June 14, 2015

We were in Homer for 36 hours and it was great to take care of business: groceries, equipment for the  boat, and generally walk around on land. Jeff and I went to Vida Thai Restaurant, a fairly new place with a beautiful outdoor setting and great food. In order to go anywhere, I have to climb this ladder. I leave my heals at home because of this and many other obvious reasons. 

Date night in Homer June 13, 2015
We ended our evening at the Salty Dog, and met some great people from Maui. We toasted to my Dad's quick recovery with Coronas. Much Aloha to George and Ivana for a fun evening. Wishing them a good cruise through the Inside Passage.

The Salty Dog
Headed back to Larsen Bay, about a 15 hour drive from Homer. Aloha everyone!
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment