Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sunrise

Well, we are turning and burning as they say here in the tendering world. Drove 14 hours to town, offloaded about 400,000 lbs of salmon and left again. Didn't get to make any calls and still have trouble loading a 51 second video to YouTube or Facebook. I have to sit in the cannery and use their wifi and it just isn't very effective. There wasn't time to troubleshoot. Got some photos up, went to the grocery store and found a store that sells yoga mats. I think there is enough room in the wheelhouse and I'm going to give it a try.
My best to all.
Joanna


- photo by Ty. Sunrise over PWS

Location:Prince William Sound

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Yoga in the wheelhouse. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that will be the first time anyone has ever done yoga on that boat!

    ReplyDelete