Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Smoked salmon fettuccine - yum

I haven't talked about cooking much this season, but I'm getting to the point where I can create good meals on my own. I usually use a recipe or part of a recipe but I'm getting better at coming up with my own ideas and it works out... Very exciting. It's nice to feel more confident in the galley. Wish I felt more confident on deck, but that will take more time. 

This is my favorite thing of the whole summer- the ladder. 


The season is wrapping up. But we are staying busy. 
The beauty is everywhere. Another breathtaking sunset. 

There aren't many pictures of me since I'm the photographer, but here is one taken in a great spot full of flowers
Aloha!
Joanna

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sunset! So glad you're feeling confident with the cooking. Can't wait to see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete