Friday, August 30, 2013

Thank you Petersburg!

We are off on our next adventure. I found these photos on Jeff's phone. We walked along the water in Petersburg on a beautiful day this summer and he snapped a few photos. Great people to work with there and we look forward to seeing y'all again next year. 
A little Hawaii style up in Alaska. Worked most of the summer in my slippahs and a skort. Think I got a few strange looks, especially when climbing on and off the boat! I felt like I had to explain - it's not a skirt, there are shorts underneath. But who cares, let them wonder if they are that curious. Throw on some knee socks and extra tufts and I was ready for anything!
Chatting on the phone with Keysa that afternoon. We are out of cell range so often, when I actually get to talk to friends and family, it is a wonderful treat. Keysa is looking after the infamous Bootsie and we are grateful for her help and friendship!

Mahalo Keysa!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment